Who are we?
Known for working to end preventable blindness, Lions participate in a vast variety of projects important to their communities. The Missoula Lions Club was established in 1928 and are primarily dedicated to meeting such needs in the Missoula area.
What we do
We raise money and provide practical assistance for sight related projects, as well as other community and youth programs.
Examples of Community Projects
- Financial assistance with eye care costs & eye glasses
- Eyeglass recycling
- Vision screening at schools
- Maintenance of the Lions’ park on California Street
- Chartering of Scouts
- Donations to sight-related charities
- Contributions to scholarships
- Support of Camp Mak-A-Dream, Leader Dogs, & Food Banks
- Contributions to diabetes education, early detection & research
- Donations of approximately $40,000 per year.